FRP desulfurization tower series
The design of FRP desulfurization tower must meet two basic requirements?
Add time: 2019-03-11 11:37 Already Personal visits and consultations
设计必须满足两个基本要求玻璃钢脱硫塔的设计必须满足两个基本要求：一是气体与料浆接触，有足够的接触反应时间；二是提供碱性反应物（脱硫循环液），以中和吸收二氧化硫后料浆的酸度。 The design of FRP desulfurization tower must meet two basic requirements: The design of FRP desulfurization tower must meet two basic requirements: one is that the gas and slurry contact, and there is sufficient contact reaction time; the other is to provide alkaline reactants (desulfurization circulating liquid), To neutralize the acidity of the slurry after absorbing sulfur dioxide.
For example, in an empty tower spray desulfurization tower, the gas and slurry contact can be achieved by the absorption tower slurry spray (L / G). The key is to have a good gas distribution and slurry spray distribution. In an air spray tower, the spray liquid The surface area of the droplets and the contact between the flue gas and the droplets are the main means of removal. Sulfur dioxide.
This depends on adjusting the pump flow as the main parameter to achieve the required performance. It can also increase the contact surface by increasing the droplet surface area (increasing the nozzle pressure drop), but at the expense of pump power, increasing the droplet surface area can work quickly. Gas and mud contact and desulfurization. Enhanced contact equipment can greatly improve the ion efficiency. The strengthening agent provides the closest contact between the gas and the mud.
FRP desulfurization tower is an effective environmental protection equipment for industrial waste gas treatment. The efficiency of the desulfurization tower decreases during use. How to solve the reduction of the efficiency of the FRP desulfurization tower shows that when the total SO2 content of the flue gas is unchanged, the CaCO3 slurry increases, but the pH value continues to decrease, and the desulfurization rate decreases, which will pollute the environment. The internal corrosion of the absorption tower is aggravated, and n raw materials may be wasted.
Generally, the following measures should be taken:
1. If there is a blind area of limestone, the desulfurization rate is not considered first, and the participation of the limestone slurry should be suspended. When the pH value drops to about 4.0, the participation of the limestone slurry should be calculated manually to gradually increase the pH value and increase the desulfurization rate slowly.
2. Article 2. Increase oxidation fan;
three. If the high SO2 content in the original flue gas causes a blind area of limestone, the unit load should be reduced to reduce the SO2 content.
4. The FRP desulfurization tower is supplemented with fresh limestone slurry and process water, and the slurry is discharged from the absorption tower or cement slurry tank for replacement at the end of the event;
5. If the flue gas desulfurization dust concentration is high, adjust the vibration mode of the electrostatic precipitator.
6. When the content of chloride ion in FRP desulfurization tower is high, wastewater discharge should be strengthened to reduce the content of chloride ion and heavy metal in the absorption tower.
- What are the methods to solve the high pressure difference of FRP desulfurization tower2019-03-16
- Introduction of Double Alkali Desulfurization Process for FRP Desulfurization Tower2019-03-08
- Revealed glass fiber reinforced plastic desulfurization tower to better promote the harmonious development of the environment and society2019-03-01
- The extensive use of FRP desulfurization tower equipment effectively protects the environment! 2019-02-25