FRP desulfurization tower series
1. Corrosion resistance FRP pipeline can resist the corrosion of acid, alkali, salt, seawater, untreated sewage, corrosive soil or groundwater and many chemical fluids.
2. The temperature range of FRP pipe with good heat resistance and frost resistance is generally between -40 ℃ ～ 80 ℃. If special resin is used first, its use temperature can reach higher.
3. Light weight, high strength, convenient transportation and installation The specific gravity of FRP pipelines is 1.7-1.9. Compared with other materials of the same pressure and diameter, the unit length and weight of FRP pipelines are approximately 30% of steel pipes, so transportation and installation are very convenient. FRP pipes can be up to 12m in length, making installation quick and easy. In addition, the welding, rust prevention, and anticorrosive processes required for installing steel pipes can be eliminated.
4. Small friction resistance and high conveying capacity. The inner surface of the FRP pipeline is very smooth, the roughness coefficient is small, and the hydraulic coefficient C can be maintained in the range of 145-150 for a long time. After testing, the water flow friction loss coefficient f is 0.000915, which can be significantly reduced. The fluid pressure loss along the process improves the conveying capacity by more than 20%.
5. Good electrical and thermal insulation FRP is non-conductor, and the insulation of the pipeline is good. It is most suitable for use in power transmission, telecommunication line dense areas and minefields. The heat transfer coefficient of FRP pipes is very small (0.25kcal / m ), So the pipe has good thermal insulation and less heat loss.
6. No rusting Because glass steel pipes are made of non-metallic resin and glass fiber, they will not rust regardless of the use process or idle process, so there is no need to perform rust prevention and rust removal. deal with.
7, strong designability According to the specific use situation, the specific performance and shape of the wound glass fiber reinforced plastic pipe can be designed:
① The winding angle during winding can be designed so that the pipes have different longitudinal / circle strength distributions;
② The tube wall thickness can be designed so that the tube can withstand different internal and external pressures;
③ Materials can be designed to achieve different corrosion resistance, flame retardant, and dielectric purposes;
④ The method of designing the head can be designed to apply different installation conditions to improve the speed of project installation.
8. There are various connection methods. There are many flexible winding fiberglass pipe joints, including: flat end butt, (looper) flange connection, socket glue connection, (with locking device) O-ring connection, thread connection, etc. According to the specific construction conditions, the joint method is flexibly selected, thereby improving the reliability of the project.
9, strong repairability, easy maintenance, winding glass fiber reinforced plastic tanks do not rust, do not scale, corrosion resistance is good, under normal circumstances, no maintenance; even if maintenance is required, because of its light weight and strong maintainability, so repair it It is also very convenient.
【 Back 】